Tuesday, February 26, 2008

New Favorite Music

I mentioned it last week but I continue to love some new kids music. We had been listening non stop to the Little Einsteins Theme song and I was ready to throw the CD out the window. But decided to be more rationale and get some new CD's from the library. I had heard about They Might Be Giants from our new Disney station and so got those CD's from the library and I love them. Sometimes I even listen to them when Lucas isn't around.

Here's a couple of their videos.





A quick update from us. Weekend went well. We've started to paint the babies room, which is good because there is about a month to go. We've also been relaxing because I know how it's going to be more of a gong show with a newborn. I'm hoping because I'm so not looking forward to the first 6 weeks that they will be great, much better then I am expecting.

Had a great day with the little man today, after our fight last night. He is getting into the habit of wanting to take a drink to bed with him. The first couple of nights I gave him whatever he wanted, but when it became a habit I worried about his teeth, so last night it was just water, and he was mad. Sometimes being a two year old is hard.....

Till Tomorrow

Jenn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you listened to Mandy Patinkin's CD called Kidaults. It's great for kids and adults.
George

http://www.chapters.indigo.ca/music/Kidults-Mandy-Patinkin-Mandy-Patinkin/075597953428-item.html?ref=Search+Music%3a+%2527Kidaults%2527&sterm=Kidaults+-+Music

Jenna said...

I love They Might Be Giants. In fact, I listened to them like 10 years ago. Never would have thought back then how the songs would appeal to kids, but now I do. They're so much fun.