Monday, February 18, 2008

Family Day

So how did you spend your Family Day? Did the rest of Canada enjoy the "Alberta" Holiday.

Darryl, Lucas and I had a great holiday and a great weekend. Today we did a little of all of our favorite things. My parents and sister came over this morning for waffles, mmmm my favorite. Auntie Karen got us a waffle maker for Christmas and I have been eating waffles every weekend. With whipped cream, syrup and frozen berries. Super delicious.

Then we headed out for a little shopping, my favorite thing. Then McDonalds for lunch, Lucas's favorite thing and then came home and puttered around the house, Darryl's favorite thing. Washed the cars, cleaned some of the garage and painted a new side table for the living room. The weather was great, we had a snowball fight, played with Emma till she laid down in exhaustion.

So tell me how was your Family Day?

Till Tomorrow ( and the monthly newsletter)

Jenn

3 comments:

Our Home Schooler and Jen said...

sounds like a great day :)
Jen

Lori Aitken said...

I think we slept for almost 3 days straight...which is boring and unproductive but since there are so many viruses going around right now...it was well worth it.

Love ya!

Lori Aitken said...

Oh...and we're SO looking forward to the next newsletter.

Love,
Aunt Lori, Uncle Ian and Mackenzie