Wednesday, August 22, 2007

YEAH!

I just finished booking a trip for Darryl and I!!! I'm so excited. It's been 2 years since I've taken a flight somewhere and been able to do what I want to do for 4 whole hours. I'll get a swanky magazine and read the whole thing cover to cover. Not having to worry about entertaining him or is he kicking the seat. I love my kid like crazy, but I'm so excited to get away with my husband. Have romantic dinners, going to shows and musems. Besides, maybe spending the weekend with Grandma and Pop will help with Lucas's mommy attachment.

Till Tomorrow

Jenn

Edited to Add: We are headed to New York City later this fall =)

4 comments:

Lesley said...

That's exciting news! As much as we love our children and being with them it is nice to have some quality time with our spouses too. Great idea!

Jenna said...

How exciting! Are you going to tell us where you're going?

We are going away this weekend - though, nothing luxurious like you guys - just camping. But, hey, while Josh fishes, I will be reading a book or my magazines, and that is truly blissful to me!

Anonymous said...

its important to get some me time

j.sterling said...

well wait.. WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!?!?! lol