Friday, August 24, 2007

Mish Mash Fridays

I don't have any one topic to write about today but do have a couple of things to post about.

First up, thanks for the opinions on the previous post. To explain it a little further, I was invited to the wedding, but was not paying 600$ to fly to Ontario for it. The situation happened to another couple who was attending the wedding. He is a childhood friend of the grooms, (I'll call him Joe) but the Joe's wife is not very well liked by some of the grooms friends and family. So the Darryl invited Joe, but Joe's wife was offended by it, so Joe is not going. I would not and did not have a problem with Darryl going to the wedding, nor would I if he was invited to a wedding in the same city as I was with a co-worker. Interesting to see everyone's opinions.

I bought a pack of grapes with red ones and green ones, thinking I've always preferred the green ones. But this time I like the red ones better.

Don't worry Darryl, no cookies in bed tonight.

My overweight and usually lazy cat has been playing with a twist tie and milk tab for 1/2 hour now.

I love to read about money. Although I don't always manage it well, I like to learn about it. Here's a recent blog I stumbled upon, just in case you like learning about basic money things as well.

Went to see the cabinets in the new house. After all the waiting, they look AWESOME. We have 9 foot ceilings in the house and went with 8 foot cabinets rather then the typical 7. Looks very posh.

Lucas is definitely a little boy, he laughs like crazy every time he farts and wants to play in the dirt from the moment he wakes up until I put him in the tub because he is so dirty. But he has no co-ordination when it comes to hitting a ball.



Isn't this camera awesome??

Hope you all have a great weekend.

Jenn


No comments: