Monday, August 13, 2007

Rain=Slump

So I have been spending lots of time in bed lately. It has been raining here for the past week and something about the rain makes me want to stay in bed. The grey clouds and lack of sun are not good for my cheery attitude. Lucas had been sleeping in, so I was enjoying lazy mornings too. I was treasuring the last few days of our summer vacation and maybe subconsciously Lucas was too. Even in the evenings rather then being on the couch I would head up to bed. It may also be this problem that is wearing on me. All the sudden house cleaning, trying to find a place to spend an hour. It may also be that I had to go back to work today after having 6 weeks off. Which I know I shouldn't complain about, but it was still not fun.

Retiring to bed early. Hopefully tomorrow the sun will shine.

Jenn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow how do you get Lucas to sleep in
its usually a 6.30 am start here

hope you cheer up soon

Goofball said...

Oh gosh that's too bad...I do know how bad weather can wear on your mood though! I am suffering from it the entire summer already with the occasional break.
And I don't have houses for sale to worry about.

I hope the sun starts shining again for you, even if it's only in the way of speaking and that you find your energy back pretty quick. I am sure Lucas will make you laugh today! He's a cutie.