Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Summertime

I do love the summertime. I like having a tan and dying my hair blond. I do not like bathsuits but i do love swimming. I love going to Kelowna and drinking wine and going to the beach. I love being outside. In the winter Lucas and I have all different activities and we watch movies. In the summer I open the back door and don't close it until Lucas goes to bed. The cats are happy to wander in and out. Emma loves sleeping outside. I don't love summer TV but generally that's okay because I'm outside, or on this computer. I had last week off and have the next 5 weeks off as well. Yeah summer!! Today I was reading last July's entries and I loved summer last year too.

Till Tomorrow

Jenn

1 comment:

Lesley said...

I agree with you totally! Summer is definitely my season - I'm outside with the kids from breakfast to bedtime. I like being tan - even though I use sunscreen I still get colour, must be in the gene pool, and having summer highlights.
Although I've gotten away from the wine I certainly do enjoy tropical beverages and of course driving the convertible with the top down. WOOT WOOT!