Friday, July 20, 2007

Kelowna

Over the last week we have spent time in Kelowna. I love to be in Kelowna. My Oma and Opa live there and we are so fortunate to go every year. For those of you who don't know Kelowna is a beach spot in British Columbia. This year we picked a week that rained almost the whole time. We only had one day of sunshine. We did totally live up the one day, though.

It was great to see Oma and Opa again. I'm lucky that I have grandparents who I love that are still around. They take such a good care of us while we are there. It was interesting becuase I saw myself in them. My parents don't do a whole lot of entertaining and don't really encourage alot of people in the house. They love there family and love to spend time with us, but unlike me they don't have big parties or love it when people come and visit them. Oma and Opa on the other hand love to have us come and stay with us. I am so like that. I love to have people come and stay.

All in all it was kind of a disapointing trip, but only becuase of the weather and not the company. Luckily I am heading back there today.




Here is a picture of Lucas blowing bubbles and eating ice cream.


The kids looking at the grapes.

Till Tomorrow

Jenn

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Fun site and hmmmm...Kelowna. One of the things I so miss about living in Canada!

Goofball said...

Am I allowed to be a little bit relieved that not everybody in the wold seems to have excellent weather except us in Belgium and UK and Netherlands???

Pitty though to be in the Okanogan without good weather!