Monday, July 02, 2007

Happy Canada Day

Happy Canada Day! (yesterday) I am fortuante to live in the best country in the world (sorry everyone else). We have a year off for maternity leave, free(ish) healthcare. Great mountains and beautiful lakes. I have been fortunate enough to have seen lots of places in this lovely country and lots of other places in the world. And I still love to come home. We are so lucky to have clean water when we open the taps and breath deep clean air when we walk outside.

Happy Canada Day!

Till Tomorrow

Jenn

1 comment:

Mark said...

Ah, we are live in the same city. When I was in China I always live in crowd cities from my born, I have no idea on you growing up from a small town, I think that is interesting. I am Ok to live in such a big city --Calgary.

I don't like travel because in China there were a lot of crowd in beautiful spots, so even when I came to Canada, I still don't like it. I am just happy with the close beautiful mountains and lakes here, although I am not willing to be excited seeing them. BTW, actually I have seen a lot spots in Canada, I visit Vancouvor, also been to Banff and Lake Louise, they are beautiful, maybe in the next year, we will flied to the east.

Mark