Thursday, July 26, 2007

The Second Worse Thing To Yell On An Airplane

Lucas, Auntie Karen and I flew to Kelowna this week for three days. The weather was perfect as was the company. Flying to Kelowna is the way to go, especially if it's just one person (Auntie Karen works for WestJet, so flies for a super reduced rate). It is a 45 min flight so that also adds to the happiness of flying. As we are flying over the mountains and making our descent into the Kelowna airport the sun is hitting the clouds just so, that the clouds are a bright orange color. Auntie Karen mentions to Lucas it looks like a fire. Lucas was so thrilled by the description that the whole way down he was yelling on the airplane:

"Look Aunt Karen, Fire, Fire"

Auntie Karen would agree, or try to explain what it was but again he'd yell: "Look Aunt Karen, Fire Fire"

Maybe a good thing, maybe not, we were sitting in the very last row of the airplane. It was great because it only has two seats, and then a little play area and Lucas could stand at the window. But I'm sure many people were craning their heads to the back of the plane to see if there was really a fire.

Till Tomorrow

Jenn

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol sure wouldnt do me any favours
I dont really like flying
especially the taking off and landing

Blog said...

Eeee! That's BRUTAL! But, funnee!!! ;)

Lesley said...

I thought I would like flying in an airplane but discovered that as much as I like it, my body doesn't...the helicopter ride was totally different though and I really enjoyed it.
Gotta love the mouths of babes.