Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Happiness and Stampeding

Allie wrote a great post today on napping beside your kids and I though it was great. It was so timely because I did lots of sleeping beside Lucas last week when we were on Ontario. It does feel so peacefully. Like time has stopped and there is no one else in the world but this beautiful sleeping baby.

Lucas and I headed over to the Calgary Stampede today. Part of me loves the Stampede and part of me does not understand why I spend my time and money to see a glimpse of Barney =) All that being said I did go on the free day. Although the parking was crazy and I parked at the top of a huge hill which was great on the way there but not so great on the way back to the car. We did get to see Barney and the Superdogs, which Lucas kind of liked and was kind of scared of... His favorite part was probably the trick bikes they have. He sat through that show the longest, not the whole show, but almost. Most of our time was spent in the barns. His favorite was the chicks. They were so soft. I don't have too many pictures as going to the Stampede by myself with Lucas who sometimes wants his stroller and sometimes doesn't. Anyway hands full. No matter what it's great to introduce Lucas to lots of new things, even if it's only for a minute.



Till Tomorrow

Jenn

2 comments:

Lori Aitken said...

Giddy-up, Lucas! I'm glad you had fun.

Anonymous said...

great photo