Friday, September 22, 2006

Thursday Night TV

Yesterday I settled infront of the TV for a good dose of Thursday night shows. Thre were so many to watch that even with time shifting I still had to flip, although anyone who knows me, knows that I love to flip.

So the new season of Survivor started, they divided the teams up by race, which doesn't surprise me. But I don't think it has accomplished what they expected. People did talk about it, but only for a bit an I think Survivors ratings will continue to decrease. I still enjoy the show, but don't mind missing it.

At the same time we were flipping between My name is Earl and The Office. Two very funny shows, if I have to pick a certain genre of show that I enjoy the most, it would have to be comedy. Both were hilarous and I was very glad to see the Pam did not get married. Although I do think the Office did go a little bit far last night. It was already funny, but they kept pushing it till it was not really funny anymore. All in all still my favorite show.

Also on last night was Grey's Anatomy, although there was some confusion with what episode was playing in Canada, compared to the episode playing on ABC. I mostly watched the episode on ABC and thought it was great, although it did make me cry alot. But a good release.

Yeah for September and all favorite returning shows.

Till Tommorrow

Jenn

1 comment:

Lesley said...

I was glued to the TV for the ER premiere, I'd stopped watching for a few years and it didn't take long to catch up. Last night was definitely a 2 tissue episode!