Monday, September 11, 2006

Gucks

I have a job that I quite enjoy. It's one of the reasons I went back to work. One of the good things is the flexibilty. For example today I came home at 2pm and got to spend some extra afternoon time with Lucas. I still have papers to mark, but I am off to do that once this is done. Lucas is sleeping and I got some extra time with him to today. It's nice to be able to do some of my work when it "works" for me.

Things are going well with our transition of going back to work. I see Lucas learning new things from being around other kids, so I think he is thriving that way. Today he wsa talking in a high pitched voice, which neither Darryl or I had heard him to before. He may of picked it up from us, but it could also be from the other kids. He is also quicte the talker. Again something he probably picked up from his parents, but being around other kids helps that.

Not walking yet, but getting better at standing on his own. I'm not too concernied about the walking, his super fast crawling is fast enough for me. He isl loving his books more and more. Now he looks at them for fun. His Aunt Lori bought him a fire truck and farm book. He loves to find anything with wheels on it and call it a "guck" He pronouciation of truck. The boys loves his gucks.

Till Tommorrow

Jenn

No comments: