Friday, September 08, 2006

New House

Well after a summer of living in my smallish backyard Darryl and I have decided to build a new house

It has been a really fun process and I certianly enjoy building houses. We built the one we live in now and hoping for another good experience. The nice thing this time is that we have that previous experience to use. In the next few weeks we are able to choose colors, lights, flooring. Everything will be new again. Although I do love my house now and will miss it. I think Emma and Lucas deserve a bigger backyard, especially since we can afford it. I will keep you updated as we go through.

Yeah, I love a new adventure.

Till Monday

Jenn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the new house project. We're dying to see what it looks like! I clicked the "new house" link and it took me to the Cardel Homes site but I didn't know what to look at from there. Is there a community or model name that we should be looking at?

Love,
Lori

Lesley said...

Congratulations!
I know it's a sin but boy am I jealous!
We would love to build but are waiting for the dayhome to close which won't be for quite a few years. Those little tykes are pretty active and my walls, floor and furniture can prove it. Most parents realize the everyday wear and tear from their own child...then times it by 6 and voila you have my home. Ha ha!
It's a small price to pay for doing something I love.
Can't wait to hear about your house plans!
So what were the results from printing a blog from your TV debut?