Thursday, July 06, 2006

Wine

Well it has been a dreary day here in Kelowna. Nevertheless Lucas and I went to the beach. In the rain. It wasn't raining too hard, but we did get a little wet. I think Lucas enjoyed fresh air and the swing set. After a short cat nap in the car this afternoon he was so fussy this evening, so he's down to bed at 6:30. I may regret this tommorrow morning, but I'll be sure to go to bed early tonight, just in case. I did take some pictures of Lucas today but the "picture loader thingy" is in the room where Luke is sleeping so hopefully I will post them tommorrow.

Luckily my Opa is having his surgery tommorrow. It's amazing how long he's had to wait to somewhat "emergency" surgery. He could have a heart attach at any moment, but he still had to wait two weeks. I'm glad that this whole ordeal has a finish, although I'm sure for Oma and Opa it will go on for months.

Right now I am drinking a wine from the Gray Monk Winery here in Kelowna. One of the great things about Kelowna is all the wines you can get here, and for quite a good price. I am enjoying relaxing to this one, while the fussy one sleeps.

Till Tommorrow

Jenn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it when you talk technical, 'picture loading thingy', as it reminds me of me. Computer illiterate, that's me. That would be my description too. Enjoy your wine, and I hope Lucas sleeps all night for you. Love MOM F.

Anonymous said...

hey now ... don't be calling my wife computer illiterate! :) I'm sure that's not what you mean't!

Looking forward to getting out there with you Jenn!

Love ya!