Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Four Things

Some days I don't have much to blog about. Today is one of them. Lucas did not fall asleep well for me last night and we went to gymboree today which was fun. Instead here is my response to an e-mail sent to me.

Four Things about me
Things you may not have known about me.....

A) Four jobs I have had in my life
Page for a library (someone who puts books back on the shelves)
Telemarketer- the only job I was ever fired from
Flower Delivery Lady- on mothers day
Instructor- One of my current jobs

B) Four movies you would watch over and over:
Sound of Music
Moulin Rouge
Spanglish
Chicago

C) Four places you have lived:
Corunna Ontario
London Ontario
Calgary Alberta

D) Four TV shows you love to watch:
Gilmore Girls
Grey’s Anatomy
LOST
My Name is Earl

E ) Four places you have been on vacation:
Mexico
Jamacia
Florida
France

F ) Four Websites you visit daily:
www.PerezHilton.com
www.Dooce.com
www.babycenter.com
www.blogger.com

G ) Four of my favorite foods:
Steak and wine
Chocolate
Lamb
Pasta

H) Four places I would rather be right now:
Mexico
France
Anywhere Darryl is
New York City

Till Tommorrow

Jenn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awe, I Love you too!