Friday, July 21, 2006

Blogable moments

It's weird now when I experience things I often think "Oh I'm going to blog about this". I'm calling that a bloggable moment.

Here are a couple of things that have come up recently.

People are very different then me. Which sounds like an obvious thing to say but sometimes the obvious needs to be stated. Today I was suppose to meet a bunch of mothers at the beach. It is a big beach so I gave a general meeting area. Lucas and I truck down there, and we are a little early so we get in the water and play a bit. About an hour and a half later no one is there yet so we decide to leave. As we are leaving I see my mother friends sitting under a tree. I was at the beach. I wanted to be in the water, not under a tree. But again people are different then me. Most of the babies had never been in water (other then the tub). Lucas has been in the water so much he almost has the front crawl mastered! I'm not sure if it's becuase I'm younger and not as protective over Lucas. Also one of the moms said we did see a stroller. Another difference. I didn't even think to bring a stroller with me. But they all had theres. I was hauling him around. Anyway interesting to be so different.

On a side note Lucas was tired when we left, but I didn't want him to fall asleep in the car, becuase once he wakes from sleeping in the car he doesn't want to go back down again. So I sang "Einsy Weensy Spider" at the top of my lungs with the windows down all the way home.

Another bloggable moment was we watched the beginning of the movie "The Gods Must Be Crazy". It is a great movie about how a coke bottle dropped from a plane totally disturbs the life of an African tribe. It is a great movie, funny, if you ever see it on TV tune in!

Next blogable moment. I've bought these chocolate peanut butter ice cream bars from presidents choice. They are amazing, if you like chocolate and peanut butter you will love these. Rich, very rich

The last bloggable moment is tailgating. I hate driving when people tailgate me. I know the rules of the road. You should not drive in the far left lane if you are going slow. But sometimes there is a person going slower then you in the right lane and you want to pass them. Just becuase you are driving like a maniac on the Deerfoot 500, doesn't mean your front bumper has to be touching my front bumper while I pass them. I still am going 7ish over the speed limit. Anyway, don't tailgate!

Till Monday,

Jenn

No comments: