Thursday, June 10, 2010

Shazam!

A friend of mine made me a new CD, she like eclectic music, like I do so it's been fun for me to be introduced to to new music. The problem with new CD's is that when I put them in itunes I don't know the artists or song titles. But someone very smart made an app for the iphone which listens to music and tell you the name of the song. It is a really helpful app. It's called Shazam and it's free and fantastic. If you have an iphone and don't have this app, you should get on it.

I love my iphone. It's so smart.

Jenn

2 comments:

Deena Marie Fusco said...

I Love my iphone too. When i'm in a store, or at the movie or watching TV, I shazam songs all the time, otherwise I would never be able to download all that great musci.

Jenna said...

That's an awesome tip! Thanks!!!