Thursday, June 17, 2010

Rainy Mood for the Rainy Weather

It's been raining for a month here. Not quite for a month straight but it feels like it. Today my mood was just as bad as the weather today. I don't usually use this venue to complain but today I damn well am going too.

What I am feeling the most down about is my triathlon. yeah that's right I am suppose to be doing a triathlon in 3 weeks. 3 weeks. I am nowhere near as ready as I was for my last tri. I have been running more but my overall endurance is not where it should be. I'm not sure if I should just say forget it or try to get up the motivation to do exercise more. It's just with the horrible weather it's been hard to get outside. It's also been hard to do it by myself. When I did it last year my mom did it with me and we helped to motivate each other, but it's hard this year with no partner to do it with.

Next thing to complain about is the dentist. I had to go today and I hate going to the dentist. I would rather have a needle or write a test, or speak in public then go to the dentist. So I was thinking about it today. Why do I have to go? Even today they said, oh it's been a year since you've had x-rays, we should do them again. I say no, that's okay. Why they ask? Are you nervous of the radiation? To which I laughed. No I say, I am not having any issues with my teeth so I don't think it's necessary. She gave me the cock headed look. Even the dentist gave me a hard time about it. Plus this time not only did they clean my teeth and scrape them they did the scaling, which turns your gums into a pin cushion. Really I can't believe I voluntarily pay to go there.

Next with all the rain the traffic has been so crappy.

I miss my husband. The commuting takes up too much time.

Okay I'm done now. I know things could be much much worse.

Jenn

1 comment:

Goofball said...

sending you much much virtual warmth and a broad healthy smile!