Wednesday, June 16, 2010

New Favorite Chocolate

I love chocolate. I really looooooovvvvvveeeee chocolate. I like to have some of it every day. Usually in the evenings with some tea. But I know chocolate is not that good for you. So I find the "healthiest" chocolate. I use to really enjoy Dove. But on my WestJet flight last month I tried the Lindt 70% chocolate and it was so good.

So it's my new favorite.

Till Tomorrow



Jenna said...

mmm...I have not tried that! I guess I'm going to have to now. Have you tried See's? I don't know if it is just here in the states, but I think you would find it delicious!

Goofball said...

I don't eat chocolate but the package looks really classy.

70% is intriguing though...what is the other 30%? Are they talking about the cacoa butter percentage?
Belgian chocolate has quality labels for 100% cacoa butter. Our producers wanted that to be mandatory but couldn't get that in international legislation, so it is allowed for chocolate producers to add "replacers" for cacoa butter.