Saturday, November 07, 2009

Nathan's Monthly Newsletter: Month Nineteen

Dear Nathan,

This has been a fun month. Today we actually celebrated Grandma's birthday, but you were great at helping her blow out the candles. We are at such a great time in your life. You are so fun and happy most of the time. You communication is coming along slowly. But I do feel like you are communicating more. Still virtually no talking. We think you are saying more words. We think you say the word more and duck and moo and meow. Your favorite words are still Mum, Dad and Pop.



One of the funniest things you are are doing lately is yelling "yeah". If I ask you something your really like and it usually has something to do with food, you "yeah" it. Like if I say, are you ready for dinner. You'll yell "yeah". It makes everyone around you laugh. You show such enthusiasm for your "yeahs" and for whatever it is we are offering you.



As I alluded to in the paragrapgh before you love your food. The moment I put something on the table for dinner, whehter it's milk or a salad you climb right up on your chair and will start to dig in. Even once you take a bite or two, you'll still sit there and wait for the rest of it.



You are really a boy. You have learned so much "boy" stuff from your brother. You pretend to shoot people with your pointer finger all the time. You also love to play on the iphone, just like your brother. I have learned that if Lucas asks for something I better get two, so that you both have one. You do know your one. Anytime I ask you how old you are you'll put up your little one finger.


You are doing well at your "classes". You quite like gymboree. You grab my hand and we walk all around and do the activities. But I think what your favorite part of it is the end. There are songs and bubbles and Gymbo the clown. You also really like the swimming we do after Lucas's swimming.


For life milestones, Daddy gave you your first hair cut this month. You went form the long shaggy hair that mommy loved. To little boy hair, which everyone else loves. Don't get me wrong I love your little boy look too. But it's just one more way you are growing up, so quickyly before my eyes.

love mommy.

4 comments:

Darryl said...

Love you Nate Nate!

And a great blog entry again ... as usual from you Jenn. :)

Darryl said...

Oh and ... beat you to your comment Lex! Muwahahahaha.

Lori Aitken said...

Gosh, he has such an impish little smile! I wish I were there to kiss those chubby cheeks!

Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOO much for all of the pictures you include in your posts! It gives me an endless supply of new "wallpaper" for the desktop on my computer!

Love,
Lori

Susan said...

He is such a sweetheart. He brings me great joy. He might not be able to talk yet, but he sure understands what is said to him. I expect that when he starts talking it will be in full sentences.