Sunday, November 08, 2009

Money

Today I went shopping at the new Cross Iron Mills Mall. I was looking for a new pair of boots. There is only one problem with this, I like a good bargain. I can't imagine spending more then 100$ on a pair of boots. I know that may sound crazy to you, but that is a lot of money to me to spend on something I'll wear maybe once or twice a month and only in the winter. That being said I am sitting in my very cozy lulu lemon sweater which I paid 100$ for. But I wear this sweat shirt once a week. I think another part of it is, I know those boots will go on sale. Come March they will all be half price. I'll also spend lots on a vacation.

What about you, what do you spend money on?

Till Tomorrow

Jenn

5 comments:

Lesley said...

Designer jeans!!!

I do have some non-designer Walmart and Marks Work Wearhouse jeans for everyday, hanging out with the kids wear.

And then there's my uber-nice jeans which I did buy on sale for half-price. So, they were only $100.
Which is like 5 times the price of my Walmart ones, ha ha.

I definitely think they're more flattering. No such thing as muffin top and camel toe, lol!

Alexis said...

Purses, obviously! But I might return it because of your shock of the $70 price tag even if it WAS a bargain under the circumstances!!

Lori Aitken said...

People are going to think I'm right nuts but...............markers. I have fallen in love with graphic-artist-quality ethanol-based markers. Although I can't draw to save my butt...I love to colour and these things work in ways that I've never seen any marker work in my life. At $4 to $8 a piece, they're definitely way out of my price range...but SOOOOOO worth it! If you're a scrapbooker, card maker or artist of any sort, I dare you not to fall in love with Copic markers.

Susan said...

Electronics, love new technology and find that is is sometimes hard to wait until it drops in price.

Goofball said...

I would pay 100$ for boots as I have thick legs and need extra wide ones that are hard to find
once I find comfortable boots, I wear them multiple days per month from Oct to April and that for several years. So I think it's worth the investment.

sweaters on the other hand, I have a lot so each one of them I wear less and they are more fashion sensitive...so on sweaters I'd spend max 50$

hehe, we seem to use similar economical reasonings which are mixed with emotions probably and yet we obtain opposite thinking. funny