Monday, November 09, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom

I have the most incredible mom. Ask anyone, my co-workers or friends, she is such a great lady. She is there for me when I need her. She is there for my kids when they need her. She is kind and giving. Even though she doesn't live in the house with us, she still does a good job of taking care of us. So this weekend we celebrated a great woman's birthday. To the woman who gives so much to others it's nice to give back to her.


The birthday girl


All the kids surrounding Grandma.


Lucas and Shaun doing the dishes.


The snowball cake turned out great.


We Rockband-ed it out all night.

Happy Birthday Mom!

Till Tomorrow

Jenn

4 comments:

Patrice R Genier said...

She is also there when the "adopted" family needs her.
You have great folks indeed.
Glad to see the pics. My three realy enjoyed the birthday too.

Susan said...

Thanks to everybody who helped celebrate. It was a great time.

Jenna said...

AH, that is so sweet! That cake looks delicious!

Goofball said...

it's also so great that she can be so near to your children. It's good to grow up with family around