Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Tea Drinking Tuesday

I almost am always drinking tea when I write my blog. I love tea. My favorite is Earl Grey Vanilla from Tetley. Last time we went to the States for a vacation I realized they don't sell Tetley there, I learned a lesson and will always bring tea with me. For a while I was drinking Chocolate Orange tea, but have converted back to Earl Grey Vanilla.

Today my friend Claudine came over and "staged" our house for us. My play room is now a formal dining room. All the pictures that I love are in boxes and instead properly matching pictures are up that tie in all the rooms. Proper sized furniture is in all the rooms. Really the house looks great. It is still livable as well, which is nice. It may be harder if it was winter but from the moment Lucas wakes up to the moment he goes to bed he wants to be outside. I love it, although there is lots of sand in the house. Lucas's new favorite word is "Yeah", not yes or yes please but "yeah". I'll have to take a video of it post it.

A funny blog I read today. I totally agree with Uniqua, what is she?!? Although I love all the singing with the Backyardigans. Also where are Ruby and Max's parents and how come Ruby can take care of everything and Max can barely talk. But they are almost the same height.

Till Tomorrow

Jenn

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am a hot tea drinker myself. Right now, it's "Mother's Milk tea to promote healthy lactation" but usually I'll take anything fruity and I love vanilla tea. We have Tetly here as an iced tea.

You know, I have often wondered the same thing about Max and Ruby.

Anonymous said...

I like the Backyardigans. I think I like Wonder pets better though. Anyway. I love tea but it's so hot here I won't drink it. I do like SWEET TEA THOUGH!

Anonymous said...

hey...thanks for the shout-out....

i actually find Max's non-speech endearing. reminds me a little bit of how my two oldest were. emily was super chatty...and josh wasn't.