Monday, May 28, 2007

The Most Unsuccessful Garage Sale Ever

This weekend was the McKenzie Towne garage sale so I spent a couple hours getting ready on Friday and then got up early on Saturday to take it all outside. Guess how many people showed up.....

Guess.....

5, that's it five.

I sold 12 dollars worth of stuff. By noon I was so fed up, Darryl and I packed everything up and took it to value village. Next time I'm working at the hospital to make money rather then trying to sell stuff. I don't really blame people for not wanting to buy the stuff. Some of the dishes were from the 70's, the iron was from the 60's (although it still worked).

The rest of the weekend was quite good. Mom made lamb. The party on Friday night was fun.

Hope you all had a good weekend, and to my American readers hope you had a good long weekend.

Till Tomorrow

Jenn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh im sori
maybe you could try another weekend when its not a holiday one

Beck said...

It's not you - it's where you live. Yard saling is a huge local pasttime and you'd have made LARGE DOLLARS here!