Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Sore Ischial Tuberosities

Earlier this week I filled up the tank of gas in the CRV, it was almost 60 dollars. Although I was perturbed that it was so much money, but the granola part of me was glad.

When I got home that night I got out my bike and bike trailer and got it all hooked up. Lucas and I biked around the neighboorhood to get groceries, rather then driving. Tonight we did the same thing. Rather then driving to get groceries I got the things we'll need for the next couple of days. Maybe this could be a summer trend. I also used re-usable shopping bags rather then plastic.

Go Green!

Jenn

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

biking is cool Id love to do it with Daniel sometime

Jenna said...

That's cool, Jen. We have a bike trailer, too, but don't use it as often. Maybe moreso now that the weather is getting warm.

Darryl said...

Ischial Tuber-what-the heck is that?