Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Happy Mothers Day

I apologize again for not blogging on Monday. Something about Mondays make me feel very productive, or maybe I just have lots of work to do. Here I am on a lovely Tuesday afternoon, enjoying the day off with my boy.

Happy Mothers Day to all the mommies who read this blog. Of course a couple of days late. We all know that being a mother is the greatest and most challenging job ever. To my mom, I am so greatful you are such a big part of my life. I'm so glad that you have such a great relationship with Lucas and that he loves his Gramma so much. I had a good mothers day. We kind of hung out in the morning and then I had a little me time in the afternoon.

Today we were eating lunch a Lucas wanted more milk. I offered him mine and he got these sheepish grin on his face. I wasn't sure if it was pride that I trust him to drink out of a cup without a lid, or feel devilish like he could make a lot of mess with no lid. Luckily it was the first one. He didn't sell a drop.

The weather was great on Saturday and today. We've had to put on sunscreen. I love the way sun screen smells.

Lucas has been doing lots of new things too. But the monthly newsletter is in a couple of days so I don't want to spoil it.

I'm off to enjoy the last Gilmore Girls, a great show, that someday I may watch with my kids. No swearing or sexual innuendos, witty humor. Too bad it's done.

Till Tomorrow

Jenn

No comments: