Friday, December 23, 2005

Working Part Time

Well Darryl is putting Lucas down for his nap. It's so nice to have him home and he's home for 4 days. Merry Christmas Jenn. It's like I only have to work part time for 4 days. Plus he has had great naps today. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this will continue (although my guess is it won't)

Mom, Lexie and Dad came over for tacos last night. Then we watched Deal or No Deal. I do find the show a little annoying, but at the same time I keep watching it. People are very mellow dramatic and the show is all based on luck, not skill. But I will probably watch it again tonight, although the hockey game is on.... Go Calgary Go!

Darryl brought home this excellent Tiger Butter from his friend and co-worker Mo's wife. It was so so good. I'm stealing from "friends" to say it was a little piece of heaven. Mo if you read this please send me the recipie.

Also went to see one of our neighboors Kim, who just had a little baby girl. The baby had to come a little early, so she is so so little. It was amazing for me to see how much a Little L has changed in 4 months. So amazing. I've also started putting him in the swing at the park. I hang onto him but he likes to swing back and forth. Then Emma can play longer as well.

Went grocery shopping today, it wasn't too bad. Plus the little man is getting easier and easier to handle.

Anyway I'll post again tommorrow, although Oma and Opa will be here, it may be a short one.

Jenn

No comments: