Thursday, December 29, 2005

Ummmm tiger butter

Made the tiger butter last night and it was delicious! Although very rich. It will last me a long time as I can only eat one peice a day and it made a whole pan. I took some over to my baker neighboor Lorraine, I'm hoping she impressed.

Lucas is bouncing beside me in his Jolly Jumper. I tried to put him down, but he would have none of it. Just looking around at everything in his room. We are listening to the itunes Lullaby mix, so hopefully he will be getting tired soon. Although I don't really care as long as he's happy.

We went to the library and mall today. Funny how some people go ga ga over babies. Some of is the store you are in too. Eddie Bauer the sales lady loved him. American Eagle I don't know if she even realized. Darryl met me for lunch and did a little shopping after. He found it difficult to weave with the stroller. Some stores are desinged for it and others are not.

Looking forward to New Years, Mom and Dad said they would come and watch Lucas so Darryl and I can go to Tand P's for there party. Then the little guy can stay in his own bed.

Well the boy with the sticking out tongue is fussing. I should go and see if he'll fall asleep now.

Jenn

No comments: