Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Look I have a Tongue

So in the past day or so Lucas has realized he has a tongue. He loves sticking it out, making "clicky" noises with it. It's like all the sudden he realized that his tongue is part of him and he can do stuff with it. It's hilarous and amazing all at the same time. He's gone down well for naps today. So far it's been a good day.

Darryl took the CRV to work today, it's a weird feeling to be confined to the house, and not that I'm confined, we still went for a walk with the dog. But I can't just run to the store. Plus I still haven't got the ingredigents for tiger butter. Maybe tonight....

Right now I"m talking with a friend of mine from highschool on MSN. It's great that the internet brings people so close together. Although we were great friends in highschool, the rest of life can get in the way. It's so good that we can connect this way.

Anyway, so a short blog today, too busy catching up.

Jenn

1 comment:

My Daily Struggles said...

Greetings from south of the border and Happy New Year.