Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Bienvenue

Well welcome to my blog. I enjoy reading other people's blogs so I thought I might start one of my own. Plus this can give Lucas's relatives a good idea of what goes on with him on a daily basis. He is currently down for his afternoon nap. We just got back from having his second set of immmunizations, which was not fun, but not as bad as I was expecting. His poor little face does turn very red. I did give him some tyelnol before we went and can give him more in a couple of hours. Hopefully he will have a good afternoon nap.

Talk to one of my co-workers today about the possiblity of going back to help out in fall semester 2 hours a week. In someways I think it would be great, but I am torn about the idea. If Darryl can get the time to take care of Lucas then great, if not I will stay home with him.

Oma called today, her and Opa are coming on Friday for Christmas, it will be good for them to see the baby again, he has changed so much since they last saw him.

That's all for now, keep your fingers crossed for a happy baby tonight!

No comments: