I havenot done Thrusday Thirteen in ages, but I have a list to do today so here it is:
Thirteen Things I am Looking Forward to on the Cruise
1. Sleeping. Sleeping all night with no interruptions. It has been a year since that happened.
2. Seeing my favorite band in a small venue. 800 people in the concert, it should be great.
3. Packing a carry on with stuff I am going to do on the plane. Usually my carryon has nothing in it for me. Read a book while on a plane.. well only if it's Elmo or Little Einsteins. It will be a long flight, but I'm going to enjoy it.
4. Food. Someone makes all my food for me, someone cleans it all up for me.
5. Barenaked Ladies and Sarah McLachlan concert. Will they do songs together?
6. New Artists: I love new music, so I'm looking forward to hearing new artists
7. Heat. It will be nice not to wear my coat everywhere
8. Dressing up. We are all decked out for the theme nights. I have my 80s dress, flapper dress, suspenders for geek night and tube socks for camp night.
9. Reading books on vacation. Sitting by the pool, reading books. No kids to watch over
10. I'm looking forward to being me. I love being a mother, it is the best job ever. But I'm also looking forward to doing what I want to do for a week. Workout in the mornings, swim in the afternoons. It will be rejuvenating.
11. The Weakerthans. When the cruise was annouced I listened to most of the artists they had listed. The Weakerthans were my favorite. One Big City, Tournament of Hearts
12. Hanging out with my best friend. I'm going with someone who is as excited about it as I am and who loves the Barenaked Ladies as much as I do.
13. Seeing Miami, never been there before, so it should be an experience.