As we have had nothing but rain here for at least a week, we've been inside listening and dancing to lots of music. Also my son and husband know me well that for Mothers day I got a iTunes gift certificate. =) So I thought I'd share with you some of the music we've been listening to during the rain.
First is the new BNL album, Snacktime (surprise, surprise). It's a kids album and is excellent. Great for both adults and kids. My favorites on it are Pollywog in a Bog (it's SO great), There's a word for that, I can Sing, I Don't Like and Bad Day.
With the rest of the money I've got a variety of things. Here is a copy of my newest playlist.
1.Violet Hill Coldplay (this song was free from the Coldplay Website)
2. Sealion Feist (this song is really upbeat and fun
3. Homeless (With Ladysmith Black Mambazo) Sarah McLachlan & Ladysmith Black Mambazo,
4. In the Sun Michael Stipe & Chris Martin (this song has been out for a bit, but it stilll good)
5. All Apologies Sinéad O'Connor (A cover of the Nirvana song)
6. My Humps (Black Eyed Peas Cover) Alanis Morissette
7. Words & Fire Sam Roberts (from their new album)
8. Falling Slowly Glen Hansard and Markéta Irglová (from the Once Soundtrack, thanks Sari)
9. Underneath Alanis Morissette (from her new album Flavors Of Entanglement)
10. Innocence Avril Lavigne
11. Love At the End of the World Sam Roberts
12. Details In the Fabric (feat. James Morrison) Jason Mraz
13. Fixed to Ruin Sam Roberts(from his new album Love At the End of the World)
14. I'm Yours (From the Casa Nova Sessions) Jason Mraz
15. Shut Up and Let Me Go The Ting Tings (this is the new song from the ipod commercial)
16. Streetcorner Symphony Rob Thomas
17. Old Brown's Daughter Great Big Sea