Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The other side of the coin

I often (well almost always) talk about my kids on this blog. I often write letters telling them how much I love them (which I do) or post pictures of us having fun (which we do). But I would never want anyone to get the wrong impression. I love my kids like crazy, but parenting can be very hard work. I mean yes, someday's it is easy and fun and they do everything I ask, but other days (like today) they push limits and complain when I do let them do something and generally drive me crazy.

So if anyone reading thinks it's lollipops and sunshine all the time, I promise it's not. I can be hard. And although I love those kids like crazy and usually we are all good, there are times when it's hard and frustrating and everyone is crying.

Till Tomorrow

Jenn

4 comments:

Goofball said...

I think there's another side of the coin on most blogs, another side that we do not (always) want to share to the entire internet population.

Big hug for the next time it's hard!!! Take care

Lesley said...

I almost always share happy, funny positive experiences. Those are the things I like to focus on.
We definitely have our ups and downs and oh my goodness remind me why I had children days too!

Jenna said...

Most definitely...well said!

mom2cash said...

Thanks Jenn for making me realize I'm not the only one who isn't living the "lollipops and sunshine" dream! LOL!! Most days are GREAT but, there are other days... I so enjoy your blog, thanks for sharing!