Thursday, August 05, 2010

Hand Shuffleboard

Even though I've (obviously) known Oma and Opa my whole life, they still surprise me. This summer when the weather was not good one day (I know surprising in Kelowna) Oma and Opa brought out a hand shuffle board game. You take the wooden discs and slide them down and try to get them into holes at the other end. Lucas was very good at it, although I think the faces he made really helped him. Nathan and I were both so so, and Darryl (as he is naturally good at most things) was very good at it too. Here are some good pictures.









Till Tomorrow

Jenn

3 comments:

Lori Aitken said...

That's so cool! My mom used to have a game sort of like that when we were little...it was called Rebound. Instead of playing by the rules though, Darryl and I would slide the discs as HARD as we could and watch them ricochet off the board and across the room! Good times!

I LOOOOOVE how much Lucas gets into things when he plays...those pictures are priceless!

Love,
Lori

Alexis said...

haha is that his tongue sticking out??? What a crazer!

Goofball said...

oh that's such a fun family toy!!