Sunday, July 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Aunt Lori

Today is my sister in law, Lori's birthday. Lots of you who read the blog probably know Lori because she comments on here a fair bit. You already know what a kind, intelligent and supportive person she is. I feel lucky to have inherited such a great sister. Lori and I have lots of great chats through the computer. We talk about marriage and love. We talk about raising kids and dealing with difficult people. We have great in depth conversations. I really wish she lived closer, not only for me but we know what a great aunt she is.




I hope you have a great day Lori

TIll Tomorrow

Jenn

2 comments:

Lori Aitken said...

Thanks guys! I can't believe it's been a year already since Ian, Mackenzie & I were there! I wish I were there this year, too!

Love,
Lori

Susan said...

Happy Birthday. It's hard to believe that it's been a year since you've been here