Saturday, February 20, 2010

Eat at Home Challenge 2010

Just a reminder this is your (and my) last week to eat out. We'll start the eat at home challenge Monday March 1st. For those of you who mentioned in the last post you would like to partipate I'll invite you to be part of our blog. No pressure to do it, as it really is a challenge. So I'll understand if you don't want to.

The rules are simple. No eating out, including snacks and stuff. No Starbucks, no McDonald's. That being said if you want to make an exception for yourself totally fine. If Starbucks is your addiction and you're not ready to give it up but want to try to give everything else up for the month, that is still a challenge. For me I have a birthday party, my plan is to drink but not eat while I'm out. I do have another dinner with the girls, but rather then eating at a restaurant, we are going to do a potluck.

If you are still interested the blog part of it will change a little bit from last time. Last time we did it we posted everything we ate. With all the participants maybe we'll leave it to everyone trying to post one recipie once a week. It can be a family favorite or a new one you thought was great. This is helpful to everyone because there are different and new recipes to try.

Enjoy your last week of eating out.

Jenn

1 comment:

Lesley said...

Ugg, we're going to Banff March 12 and 13th. We'll dine at home on the 12th before leaving but will be eating out for the 13th. It's still a challenge to not eat out for the rest of the month though. I don't think movie popcorn counts for me. I can't watch a movie without popcorn! It's easy to say just don't go to the movies in March but that's what we're doing in Banff on the Saturday night. Guess that whole day will be a write-off.