Thursday, February 25, 2010

Blog Post from Email

I thought I would test out this blogger function of being able to post something on the blog by sending an e-mail.  So I'll write a short post, maybe even try to add a picture. 

Life around here has settled down a bit after Mexico and then everyone getting sick.  The kids had a great time at Lesley's and school with all their friends.  Nathan is back to sleeping through the night (knock on wood).  The weather has been nice as well so the kids have been playing outside as well.  Tonight when I think Lucas fell asleep before his head hit the pillow.  Nathan was also being very clingy to me while he was sick and wouldn't take anyone but me, so Darryl has been spending lots of time reading to him and putting him to bed.  The first couple of nights he was upset, but then he learned what a great book reader Daddy is and is now enjoying it.  Lucas is still enjoying his chapter books, although we are almost out of Ronald Dahl books. 

Till Tomorrow

Jenn

--
Jennifer L Brown

http://jennandlucas.blogspot.com

No comments: