Here is the last meme going around. I got it from a friend of mine through e-mail (hi andrea) and read Hayley's today too, so I'm happy to jump on the bandwagon.
1. What time did you get up this morning? 8:30, the boys slept in, so I got to as well.
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds
3. What was the first film you saw at the cinema! Snow White, with money I got from returning beer bottles with my Pop
4. What is your favorite TV show? Currently, The Office, of all time Friends
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Blueberry bagel or Cinnamon Raisin Toast
6. What is your middle name (s)? Lynn
7. What food do you dislike? Green peppers
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Weakerthans
9. What kind of car do you drive? Honda CRV
10. Favorite sandwich? Turkey with tomato and lettuce
11. What characteristic do you despise? Immaturity
12. Favorite item of clothing?Lulu Lemon jogging pants
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would
you go? Somewhere hot, tahiti
14. Favorite brand of clothing? Gap
15. Where would you retire to? Whereever my kids are. Which may sound crazy, but I want to keep my family close
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? Best birthday ever was my 23rd. Big party, kareoke
17. Favorite sport to watch? Tennis, womens or mens
18. Furtherest place you are sending this? The two people who will read it are Goofball and Jenn and the Home Schooler
19. Person you expect to send it back first? I hope everyone does it, it's always fun to learn about the people whos blogs I read
20. When is your birthday? September 15th
21. Are you a morning person or a night person? MOrning, which works well, because Darryl is not.
22. What is your shoe size? 8
23. Pets? Emma the houdini dog, Torin and Tigger the cats
24. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share with us? Lucas has not had a peeing or pooping accident all week.
25. What did you want to be when you were little? Teacher or Radio DJ
26. How are you today? Really good.
27. What is your favorite candy? I don't really like candy, I like chocolate
28. What is your favorite flower? Lily
29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? December 18th, we are going on our next holiday.
30. What are you listening to right now? Oprah and the money problem.
31. What was the last thing you ate? Earl Grey Vanilla tea and aero bar
32. Do you wish on stars? Yes
33. If you were a crayon, what color would yoube ? Orange..... I don't really know.
34. How is the weather right now? It's been hot and sunny all week, but going downhill next week
35. The first person you spoke to on the phone today? Tammy
36. Favorite restaurant? Wendy's, The Keg
37. Real hair color? Brown
38. What was your favorite toy as a child? Barbies
39. Summer or winter? Can I go half way in between and say fall
40. Hugs or kisses? Neither from strangers both from my boys.
41. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate
42. Coffee or tea? tea
44. Do you want your friends to email you back? Yes, it makes me feel loved and connected.
45. When was the last time you cried? At the Oprah where the mother accidentally killed her child.
46. What is under your bed? Usually Emma
47. What did you do last night? Watched Survivor, the Vice Presidental Debate, drank tea and had a peice of chocolate
48. What are you afraid of? Bad things happening to my kids.
49. How many keys on your key ring? Two
50. How many years at your current job? Mother for 3 years. Instructor for 5 years, X-ray technologist 9 years.
51. Favorite day of the week? All of them. Wednesday is Nathan and Mommy day. Weekends Darryl is around all day. Everyday because I get to spend it with my whole family.
52. How many towns have you lived in? 3
53. Do you make friends easily? Yes and no. Get along with most people. Good friends are few and far between.
54. How many people will you send these questions to?
55. How many will respond? No idea, but kudos if you got this far.
56. Salty or sweet? Sweet
57. Favorite soft drink? Coke! Coke! Although I've gone two days without it.