Monday, April 19, 2010

Lucas and Mommy's Date Afternoon


Yesterday Lucas and I spent the afternoon together. It was so much fun. With Lucas growing up I find we don't spend as much time together. He plays with friends alot or him and Darryl play video games or do I spy books. So it was a really treat to spend time with him. It makes me realize what a great kid I have. Not only do I love him, I really really like him too. He has been using action words as descriptive words lately. Like yesterday we got in the car after the mall and he says "it's screaming hot in here". We talked about the weather and school and Lesley's and bike riding and toys. I was nice to have a date afternoon, just the two of us.

I love you Lucas.

Till Tomorrow

Jenn

1 comment:

Mike said...

Love that screaming-hot expression.


Mike
http://somethingaboutparenting.typepad.com
Twitter: mikeleonen
Photo ideas? 100 Portrait Ideas