Friday, December 14, 2007

Baby Update

This pregnancy has been quite easy, especially compared with the last one. Although today has been the one of the first times (other then not being able to drink wine) that I have been very aware that I'm pregnant. My pelvic floor feels like it's going to fall out. There was a deal at the Superstore where if you spent 250$ you got 30$ off. So I got diapers, every kind of meat, and all the "stuff" for turkey dinner. Superstore has the big bins to put your food in which usually I love, but today I over did it. I carried too much stuff today, geez I don't like not being able to do stuff. Guess I'll have to go to the grocery store where they carry the groceries out for you....

3 comments:

Goofball said...

eeeh so cool, I see your belly moving :).

Alexis said...

That was cool/scary-alien-ish!!!

Allie said...

I love the video!! Oh how I miss that .... If only I could talk hubby into #3 :)

Hopefully you are feeling better and that pelvis isn't feeling like a million pounds of pressure on it. Move baby ... move up. :)