Thursday, September 02, 2010

Kindergarten

Today was Lucas's first day back to school. Last year he went to a great preschool 3 mornings a week, so that was a good introduction for him. This year we are going to the local school and it's every morning. I went with him this morning and it was fun. He knows one other kid in his class and his teacher seems really nice. I don't know that it's really hit me yet that I have a kindergartner yet, but I'm sure in the next couple of weeks it will. I know it's cliche, but that time when they are young goes by so fast. And although I'm so proud to watch him grow, I can't believe that time when he is young is gone and I can't get it back. He is such a great kid, I guess the lesson is to cherish every moment as they go by much to quickly.





Here is a couple of picture of the proud school boy. And of course monkey see monkey do. =)

Till Tomorrow

Jenn

3 comments:

Goofball said...

such fun pictures, they make me smile

Lori Aitken said...

Wow! Time flies when you're having fun, eh? I bet he'll LOVE kindergarten! Mackenzie sure did...although she was very upset half way through the school year when the teacher discontinued the kid's afternoon naps. Mackenzie LOVES to nap.

Kiss them both for me!

Anonymous said...

You're right Jenn, time goes by fast. But it is so much fun to watch them grow and handle new situations. Thank yourselves for the confidence they both have.
Kiss the boys for me,
Love from Grammy