Sunday, May 09, 2010

Mother's Day

Happy Mothers Day to all of the mothers out there. As I look at my two boys I feel so lucky and so happy to be their mother. The blessings and love and joy they provide me is worth more then any amount of money could buy. I love their blond hair and smiles. I love their beautiful Mother's Day presents and their kind gestures. No doubt that mothering is the hardest job in the whole world, but also not doubt you reap the biggest rewards from it.

Mothers are so amazing, amazing how you would give up everything, including your body and sleep and time. I love my mother and see so much of her in me. I also love Darryl's mother and think she did such a great job to raise a good son.

What a great day to celebrate the wonderful things in life - Mothers.

Till Tomorrow

Jenn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Jenn, from one mother to another. I enjoyed seeing the boys on video and then reading the blog. Have a good holiday. You earned it.
Lots of love, Lynda (Grammy)