Monday, May 03, 2010

GO Hitmen GO!

Early this week I entered a contest with Calgary Child's Magazine to win tickets to the Calgary Hitmen. Unlike our NHL team, the Calgary Flames, the Hitmen (which are in the league below them, the WHL) are in the playoffs. I think they are trying to fill the stadium so they were giving away lots of free tickets. So on Friday we got the call that we had won some tickets. So on Saturday, Lucas Darryl and I took the train down to the Saddledome for the game. It the first time both Lucas and I have been to a hockey game at the Saddledome. It was really fun we danced during intermission, had icecream and candy (although I really wanted a hotdog) and cheered very loud when they scored a goal. I did find the ice smaller then on TV and was a little lost sometimes with no commentator. But Lucas had a really fun time and was so good for it. I didn't know if he'd last the whole game but he did and didn't lost interest in the game. It was a fun way to spend a Saturday night.

Till Tomorrow

Jenn

2 comments:

Goofball said...

fun

Lori Aitken said...

That's so fun! I still love going to London Knights hockey games here. We don't do it often but we thoroughly enjoy it when we do.