Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A Day In My Life

I saw Dutch Blitz had recorded "A Day in Her Life". And thought it was a great idea. One of my favorite things about the blog is to look back and reflect on the past. So here is a typical day for us.

  • Wake up around 8am (although it can vary from 6-8 and sometimes Lucas will even sleep past that)
  • Eat breakfast and watch TV. Our favorite show lately is Sid the Science Kid. There is a song in there about "I love my mom, my mom is cool".
  • Then we head out and do something, library, groceries, park, zoo, pet store....
  • Come home have some lunch, lately out on the deck.
  • Nathan has a nap, Lucas and I hang out. Sometimes play games, sometimes play outside
  • Darryl is done work and we make dinner. Both kids are great eaters. They will eat most anything.
  • Evenings are spent doing more... playing. Lately it's been outside, but sometimes it's upstairs in our rooms.
  • Bedtimes are spent doing bath (always for Nathan, every other day for Luke) the books (4 every night) and a snack. Usually the kids are down by 8:30. It's earlier in the winter, later in the summer.
Till Tomorrow

Jenn

No comments: