- Started with Darryl and I returning from our trip to San Francisco
- We played ALOT of soccer. More on that coming up this week
- Alexis and I went to London and Paris ( I know I still need a Paris post too)
- We finshed off the patio at the back
- I got a piece of glass stuck in the bottom of my foot, which hurt and I couldn't get it out. After a couple of weeks of soaking it I went to the doctor. He seemed quite uncertain about being able to remove it. But after jabbing very painful freezing in my foot, he did get it out!! YEAH!! Amazing how such a small thing can cause so much pain.
- I've done most of my vegetable planting. I'm trying to plant them in square feet so we will have to see what the gardens look like. I'm also trying to plant them every couple of weeks, so we will have harvest for longer.
- Nathan has been doing some stuttering again. It seems to be worse when he hasn't had a good night sleep. It also seems to come and go. It's something I'll have to watch. They say for most kids it resolves itself by the time they turn 5, so hopefully it won't be a life long thing for him.
- My dad got a new job, which he seems to be really enjoying.
- My mom had her gallbladder out.
- Lastly, we went to a U2 concert this week. It's great to get one of those things crossed off a bucket list. It was a really good concert and if you ever get a chance to go, I highly recommend it. There is lots of lights and very entertaining (although a different kind of entertaining then BNL or GBS) Also very political and lots of awareness about Africa and Amnesty International.
Till Next time