Monday, March 01, 2010

I AM CANADIAN

What a great finish to a great Olympics. That hockey game was so exciting there were many times I had to look away I was so nervous. But I was so happy when they won.

Iggy to Sid, it was perfect. Although I didn't show it as much as our friend Pat. His reaction was jumping up and down with joy (and Darryl) Although I think my favorite moment of the last couple of days was this



I love it when people are so excited and happy. This whole Olympics I have been so proud to be a Canadian. These athletes have done a great job.

We had a great weekend. Lots of food, friends and family. And Nathan in his fashion statement shorts over his pants.

Till Tomorrow

Jenn

3 comments:

Susan said...

Yes they were amazing I love the video clip too I've watched it many times and each time it fills my heart with joy. Thank god for YouTube

Deena Marie Fusco said...

I like that girl!! I think we could be friends :)

Goofball said...

cool

media hardly paid any attention to the olympics here. We have no athletes that are good in winter sports