Wednesday, April 09, 2014

Funny stories

A couple of funny stories from the boys from the week

Yesterday I asked Nathan is he feels any different now that he's six.
He shrugs and says "A little"
So I asked "how do you feel different".
He says "It feels like I'm floating".
"Really?"  I ask in intrigue.
"Yeah" he says.
"Maybe you are just taller now so you feel like you're floating" I try to reason out his odd answer.
"Yeah probably he's says.  "I am a lot taller now"

Ahh the joys of being six

And Lucas the other day was sitting at the island working on his homework and I was on the opposite side of the island make dinner, when Darryl came in the kitchen.  Darryl stands beside the island and starts telling me a story about work.  I can't remember what the story was but Darryl was using his hands to gesture a fair bit.  Of course Lucas hoping to procrastinate from doing homework starts to imitate Darryl's hand gestures.  It was hilarious.  It was hard for me to keep a straight face for any length of time for Darryl to continue while Lucas mocked him behind his back.  Pretty soon, Lucas and I were laughing pretty hard.

Ahh the sweet and entertaining life

Jenn

No comments: