Remember those days I use to share my quaterly playlist with everyone..... back in the days when I use to blog most days. Well those days are long gone, but I made a new years resolution to try and get a little of that back. I still make quaterly playlist in itunes, so it's pretty easy for me to copy and paste. In case you are interested... here it is:
1. Girls Chase Boys Ingrid Michaelson New Ingrid!! Looking forward to the whole album
2. Pause (Zumba Mix) Pitbull My favourite song from Zumba. I can even do it at home...
3. Forest Whitaker Bad Books From HIMYM, only 6 episodes left....
4. Little Talks (Live) Of Monsters and Men A live version of a great song.
5. I Love It (feat. Charli XCX) Icona Pop I was a while getting on this band wagon.
6. Best Day of My Life American Authors Thanks Glee!
7. Escape (The Pina Colada Song) Jack Johnson Pre Mexico song.
8. Do You Want to Build a Snowman? Kristen Bell, Agatha Lee Monn & Katie Lopez Frozen
9. For the First Time in Forever Kristen Bell & Idina Menzel Frozen
10. Let It Go Idina Menzel Like every other little girl as soon as I saw (and loved this movie, bought the songs)
11. The Weight of Lies The Avett Brothers Love the rounds in it...
12. Timber (feat. Ke$ha) Pitbull My favourite radio song...
13. Apache The Sugarhill Gang My throwback song...
14. Anything Hedley Lucas and Nathan's favourite
15. Comin' Home City and Colour Another Oldie but Goodie.
16. Heaven Walk of the Earth A beautiful cover of a great Canadian song.
What about you? Any songs that are on constant rotation?