Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Winter Playlist

Remember those days I use to share my quaterly playlist with everyone..... back in the days when I use to blog most days.  Well those days are long gone, but I made a new years resolution to try and get a little of that back.  I still make quaterly playlist in itunes, so it's pretty easy for me to copy and paste.  In case you are interested... here it is:

1. Girls Chase Boys  Ingrid Michaelson    New Ingrid!!   Looking forward to the whole album
2. Pause (Zumba Mix)     Pitbull   My favourite song from Zumba.  I can even do it at home...
3. Forest Whitaker Bad Books  From HIMYM, only 6 episodes left....
4. Little Talks (Live)    Of Monsters and Men  A live version of a great song. 
5. I Love It (feat. Charli XCX)  Icona Pop   I was a while getting on this band wagon.
6. Best Day of My Life  American Authors  Thanks Glee! 
7. Escape (The Pina Colada Song)   Jack Johnson    Pre Mexico song.
8. Do You Want to Build a Snowman?      Kristen Bell, Agatha Lee Monn & Katie Lopez    Frozen
9. For the First Time in Forever   Kristen Bell & Idina Menzel    Frozen
10. Let It Go  Idina Menzel    Like every other little girl as soon as I saw (and loved this movie, bought the songs)
11. The Weight of Lies   The Avett Brothers    Love the rounds in it...
12. Timber (feat. Ke$ha)    Pitbull    My favourite radio song...
13. Apache   The Sugarhill Gang    My throwback song...
14. Anything     Hedley    Lucas and Nathan's favourite
15. Comin' Home City and Colour    Another Oldie but Goodie.
16. Heaven Walk of the Earth A beautiful cover of a great Canadian song.

What about you?  Any songs that are on constant rotation?

Jenn

1 comment:

Lori Aitken said...

That's a great list! It's just as eclectic as I would always expect from you. You have always had and always will have the best taste in music of anyone I know.
I have a confession...my music list current guilty pleasure is the soundtracks from the TV series Nashville. This show is a shameless prime time drama (just like Dallas and Dynasty from their day). Though I've always been a city girl, a country girl lives in me and gets caught up in songs about beer and break ups. Love it!!