Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Mumford and Sons

I love going to concerts.  I really really love going to concerts. 

There is no other time I have that feeling of excitement and antipation in my chest right before the band comes out.  When you know they are coming, the lights dim, everyone starts to scream and get excited.   There is no other feeling like it in the world. 

I also love being part of something big like a concert.  When everyone is singing along and you can hear them all. You can still hear the lead singer, but in the background you can also hear 15000 people singing along.  It's great to be part of that big collective. 

Last night Darryl and I went to Mumford and Sons.  It was a fantastic concert.  They are great musicians, playing multiple instruments and singing in harmony.  They sing loud songs and quiet songs, songs with trumpets and violins, songs that build and songs that have lots of "ahhh ahhh" that are easy to sing along to.  =)
Till Next Time

Jenn

1 comment:

Goofball said...

concerts are fun indeed.