Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Family...

This weekend was family day weekend here in Alberta. It's so nice to have the extra day off and I always like to do something together as a family. We didn't do anything overly special, but the weather was nice so we all went outside and slid down the toboggan run Darryl made. It was great fun to be outside getting some fresh air, especially because we are in a cold snap now.

But what I was most impressed about over the weekend was how well my boys got along. Most of the time I'm in awe of the two of them. They play really well together. I'm sure there will be phases in their lives where the don't get along very well, but I'm so glad they will always have each other. Whether they always have a friend to play with, or they need to vent about their crazy parents, I'm so happy they have a built in friend to share their live with, who has many of the same experiences. I hope they are always get along as well as they do now.






Till next time

Jenn

No comments: